A Comparative Guide to Oracle ERP Cloud vs Oracle NetSuite
A Comparative Guide to Oracle ERP Cloud vs Oracle NetSuite
Businesses need technology to thrive in a competitive marketplace. They need better functionalities to improve their efficiency, visibility, and productivity. This comes with more automated systems and fewer manual dependencies. ERP – Enterprise Resource Planning solutions can meet these requirements in the best possible manner.
Businesses of all sizes aim to bring quick and cost-effective improvements in functionality and efficiency. The popularity of ERP systems is increasing rapidly among such businesses. Every business wants to increase growth by using ERP solutions for business automation.
The real challenge comes when they want to choose the best ERP for the company from several choices. They find many discussions around NetSuite vs Oracle ERP.
You can leverage our knowledge and research to determine the most suitable and valuable ERP for your business’s different needs and objectives. Let’s talk about NetSuite vs Oracle ERP Cloud and the various features making them unique.
What is Oracle ERP Cloud?
Oracle ERP was introduced in 2012. It is a cloud-based end-to-end software suite managing different functions of an enterprise. You can manage finances, accounting, procurement, and project efficiently. This software runs on the Oracle technology stack.
What is NetSuite?
Oracle ERP Cloud Features
NetSuite is now part of Oracle. Various industries use NetSuite ERP to run their businesses more productively. It harnesses the capabilities of Human Resources, Finance, NetSuite Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain, e-commerce, and many other business-critical applications.
The scalability offered by Oracle ERP Cloud improves businesses’ functionality. Oracle ERP is popular for its:
- Ease of access to information
- Real-time collaboration
- Real-time insights through dashboards
The benefits of Oracle ERP Cloud are:
- It helps the employees and departments understand data better and faster, helping in rapid business growth.
- Having a cloud platform automatically updates Oracle ERP for new features and functionalities. It ensures the system stays up-to-date with the latest features, saving you time and money.
- Oracle ERP saves the cost of implementing the new solution as it is a subscription-based platform running over a good internet connection.
- Oracle ERP Cloud is also preferred for its data security feature. Due to all the automatic updates over the cloud, you can store data in a more secure third-party platform.
- It also saves hardware and maintenance costs, thereby increasing your profitability.
The modern industry has accepted ERP as a helpful business tool. With its mobile capabilities, Oracle ERP Cloud keeps businesses connected every time and everywhere. Its real-time insights help businesses make more informed decisions. Thus, the Oracle ERP Cloud provides the best experience for employees and customers.
Oracle NetSuite Features
NetSuite is a fast-growing and preferred ERP system for all businesses, irrespective of their scale. It helps business leaders get a 360-degree view of each department and every process. You can add more users and several modules as your business expands. Thus, NetSuite gives businesses better visibility and increases their efficiency and agility.
NetSuite is the oldest ERP system in the industry. Companies still prefer it over Oracle ERP cloud because of its unique features. The below striking features separate it from other well-known ERP systems:
- Your business becomes powerful and faster when you can run all functions from a single platform. NetSuite can bring all the departments, such as HR, supply chain, finance, and others, together on one system and database. It allows you to track the performance of any department with a few clicks. Thus, it empowers employees and the company with business and department performance insights.
- The unified architecture feature of NetSuite significantly reduces training time. Thus, it helps people become productive and finish more work in less time. Employees can complete a multi-step process from only one application, saving time and effort.
- The built-in reporting tool of NetSuite also makes it one of the best ERP systems. Its role-based dashboard gives all employees of all levels the ease and speed to make informed decisions.
- Whether you are a start-up in an early stage or a well-known multinational brand, NetSuite’s built-in flexibility can adapt to meet your different needs and requirements.
Key Differences between Oracle ERP Cloud and NetSuite
To decide which system is better, we must analyse its features and functions. All organizations have different needs and objectives, so the solution choice differs.
Oracle ERP is more suitable for small businesses. On the other hand, NetSuite is considered better for fast-growing companies that need to expand their functions.
Here is an objective comparison of both ERPs to help you make an informed decision in NetSuite vs Oracle ERP.
Oracle ERP Cloud keeps updating its missing functionality. However, the manufacturing and supply chain functions of the NetSuite solutions are much stronger and more comprehensive than the Oracle ERP Cloud.
NetSuite provides comprehensive solutions for all sizes of businesses and has a more mature ERP system. Its technical and functional maturity is superior to any other ERP solutions.
The customer adoption rate is critical for comparing ERP Cloud and NetSuite. NetSuite makes it a better-suited solution for small, midsize, and large businesses. NetSuite’s SaaS cloud solution has played a significant role in gaining an advantage in this area and getting more customers.
Oracle ERP Cloud offers many options when it comes to the various needs and priorities of customers. It has a powerful tool to enable flexibility.
NetSuite is also flexible because of its SaaS cloud model. Also, it offers a better scope of customization with more modules and applications to integrate with.
As both the ERPs are cloud-based, they both can handle an enormous number of transactions. It is also easier for both systems to scale up and down quickly.
But in some cases of scalability, NetSuite has a slight edge over other cloud-based ERP solutions because NetSuite offers a wide range of standardization. It can have efficient operations even in a multi-tenant environment.
NetSuite supports all sizes of industries and various kinds of business models. That is why multiple packages are available to buy one for your business. These packages enable small and big companies to choose the best one to meet their requirements.
Oracle ERP Cloud offers several subscription plans so companies can select a model according to their needs and budget.
There are several debates on NetSuite vs Oracle ERP cloud. Different experts have allocated different rankings and preferences. But the choice must depend on what you want for your business specificities.
The most important thing to note is that every business has unique priorities and objectives. Software selection should be ideally based on the business’s needs, strategy, preferences, and goals.
Both products – NetSuite and Oracle ERP cloud, offer diversified functionality. Oracle ERP Cloud may be better for one enterprise’s needs, but NetSuite might work better for another. So, it all depends on what you want from your ERP solution, industry sector, and budget.
Cloudiotech is a reliable NetSuite Consultant in the USA and UAE markets. We offer budget-friendly, bespoke solutions to meet your unique requirements. We provide a gamut of NetSuite solutions, including NetSuite CRM, NetSuite PSA, NetSuite eCommerce, NetSuite Oneworld, and NetSuite SuiteSuccess.
We impart training and help businesses in NetSuite adoption, implementation, and data migration. We help you streamline your business processes with our integration, customization, and support services.